December 10, 2017 – This week Pastor Mike Dorough leads us through a study on why we “Celebrate Christmas” as we focus on Luke 2:1-14. God has a universal love for ALL people…whether you feel it or not. God made a way for him to be with HIM by giving us his son Jesus Christ. We have a Savior that is indeed worth celebrating!
- Christmas is a celebration because Jesus loves us! John 3:16
- Christmas is a celebration because Jesus came to be with us! Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:21-23; Deuteronomy 31:6
- Christmas is a Celebration because Jesus is for us! Jeremiah 29:11; 1 Corinthians 11:23-24; Romans 8:31; 1 John 2:1-2
Apply God’s Truth
- Are you experiencing the nearness of Jesus?
- When it seems no one else is for you, do you remember that Jesus is your advocate?
- Have you ever accepted the love and gift of Jesus through salvation?
- Who do you need to share the Good News of Jesus with this Christmas season?
If you’d like to save the audio file for listening to offline, simply click the Download button.